Use of specialized terminology: I had to investigate some expressions like:
Reverse shoulder prosthesis: in order to translate the correct medical term, since it is very specific, I consulted:
Valero, F. S. (2015). Prótesis reversa de hombro. Acta Ortopédica Mexicana, 29(1), 52–59. https://www.medigraphic.com/pdfs/ortope/or-2015/or151i.pdf
Tendon tissue engineering: I was unaware of the term TTI, I found information, in:
Fundación la Caixa. (2014, 28 abril). RecerCaixa. Ingeniería de tejidos tendinosos [Vídeo]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQJh2Ukqm0&t=24s
Garín, D., & Reyes, E. (2014). Sustitutos de tendones y ligamentos. Orthotips, 10(4), 227–234. https://www.medigraphic.com/pdfs/orthotips/ot-2014/ot144d.pdf
Cell passaging: I researched the meaning of this expression and consulted the following document:
Miguel, M., & Herrero, E. (s. f.). Desarrollo de las Técnicas de Cultivos Celulares. www.formacionegs.com. Recuperado 10 de mayo de 2021, de https://www.formacionegs.com/archivos/1325673989.pdf
On the other hand, I consulted a specialist, Dr. Sabrina García, who is an experienced traumatologist and shoulder surgeon at the Policlínica Metropolitana in Caracas.
Great video! (Joana)
ReplyDelete